Adtalem Global Education is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Chamberlain University, DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine.
Empowering individuals is the meaning behind our name – Adtalem Global Education. Adtalem (pronunciation: ad TAL em) is Latin for "To Empower."
We believe in providing global access to knowledge that transforms lives and enables careers.
We are a global education provider focused on empowering lifelong learning, and committed to our making inspiring contributions to our global community.
We believe in empowering students to achieve their goals, find success and make inspiring contributions to our global community.
What We Believe
At Adtalem Global Education, we believe:
- That diverse, global communities are built and strengthened by passionate explorers
- In individual potential, and we seek to empower and inspire a constant evolution
- In raising the standards of education to inspire a desire for lifetime learning
- In reaching beyond the classroom to develop philosophies and methodologies designed to advance skills and elevate professions
- In challenging our students and colleagues to be part of something greater than themselves and to strive to make a real, positive and lasting impact across our global communities
- That we are more than coursework, graduations or even degrees – we are the inspiration and empowerment that transforms individuals and communities for a better tomorrow
Our TEACH values shape how we work together to fulfill our promise to our students and each other.
We put the team first, appreciate diverse points of view, assume positive intent, collaborate and communicate openly
We move quickly, learn from mistakes, build positive spirit and always look for a better way
We take ownership and initiative, demonstrate courage as we speak up, and act with integrity in all that we do
We operate with a shared sense of responsibility and purpose, and enrich colleagues, students and the broader community we serve
We serve students and each other with passion, respect and care